So now you have your favourite resin piece or cheeseboard ready to use but you’re wondering how to take care of it?
- Not to worry! Just to follow few key things to keep your piece as good as new.
- DON’T put it in the dishwasher!
- DON’T put it in the microwave!
- USE a soft cloth or wet wipes to wipe it.
- High temperatures resistance of up to 110 degrees, ideal for tea and coffee!
- The wood that we use should be treated the same as other wood products.
- DON’T soak or put your products in the dishwasher and treat with a food-grade oil when the colour of the wood begins to dull.
- Tray and coasters are made with resin and when left in warm areas or direct sunlight, they may mis shape slightly. If so, simply leave on a flat surface under a window and it will set flat again. They will not go super soft, but just enough to slowly mis shape if left for long periods of time.